Death By Butt Cocaine

December 22, 20111 min read

Talk about brotherly love! A South Carolina man was convinced to eat a bunch of cocaine that was stashed up his siblings asshole because the po-po was creeping in their general direction. Deangelo Mitchell shat out an ounce of sweet white Colombian nectar and told his bro, Wayne, to open wide. Wayne died shortly after, possibly due to humiliation overdose. Police later found even more drugs packed deep inside Deangelo’s stinkbox.

Source: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Man-eats-cocaine-in-brother-s-butt-dies/-/1637132/6269946/-/3d10ddz/-/index.html

What's Your Reaction?


What do you think?

Show comments / Leave a comment

Leave a reply